Kelly, Louis, and Ruby

Our baby girl arrived 8 weeks early on July 7th, 2008 weighing just 3 pounds 3 ounces. After 33 long days in the NICU, Ruby finally came home with us and the fun began. We are one blessed family.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A New Angel

Ruby has a new guardian angel... Louis's grandfather, Poppa, passed away last weekend. As many of you know, he was a wonderful man who meant so much to his family. I am blessed to have known him and he will be missed dearly!

Louis and I came back to the bay area to attend his services and to spend time with family. Ruby has done so wonderfully and has brought many smiles to everyone here. I couldn't be happier about that, and am also thankful that she was able to meet many more members of her extended family.

In our absence, our photographer sent us a couple of pictures from last weeks session, and I'm happy to say that they look lovely and I am very excited to see the rest!





3 comments:

Ryan said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. The pics are fabulous!!!!

Mrs. Masters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Masters said...

I'm sure Ruby will appreciate those photos she has of her laying on his tummy, my love goes out to you guys.

She looks precious!

Where's her hat?