Today went much better though! I actually got some work done, and Ruby had a normal day with my Aunt Barbara, and was all smiles when I came to pick her up after work. I know there will be good days and bad. And I know that we both just need to adjust to this new schedule. I am really lucky that my Aunt is able to watch her, and that things will just keep getting better as they get to know each other more and more. In the meantime, I am so grateful that Ruby is with family and that I am to work part time while we both get used to things...
As an added bonus, Ruby laughed today! And let me tell you, nothing can make your heart melt quite like the first time your baby really laughs =) Something to truly be thankful for!
I hope everyone has a great holiday tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving...
No comments:
Post a Comment