This year we decided that Louis and I would spend a day alone together, since that hasn't happened in such a long time! We originally had planned to go to the Wild Animal Park, but the storms coming through made us postpone the trip. So instead, we dropped Ruby off at my aunt's house without any real plans of what to do. We ended up having an awesome seafood lunch, followed by some shopping at Fashion Valley Mall where we went to get my ruby ring sized so I can actually wear it! After that we just layed around the house and took a last minute trip to Heaven Sent Desserts in North Park before picking up the baby. I had the best Red Velvet Cake ever! Yummmm!!!!!! And sneaky Louis got me another sweet little card, how does he do that without me knowing?!
Ruby had not been to Aunt Barbara's in awhile, and I think they both enjoyed it! (Although Ruby did have a meltdown when she heard my voice on the phone calling to say we were on our way, haha) Here are a few pics of Ruby enjoying the rest of the night home with Mommy and Daddy...


2 comments:
ohhh I heart RUBY!!!
She's so cute! Glad to hear you had a great day.
Post a Comment