During our trip up north, we celebrated Ruby's first Easter! We went to Mt. Diablo State Park which was beautiful! We were fortunate to have great weather for the day, cool and sunny in the morning, warming up as the day went on.
Louis's family used to make the trip every year, but it had been 8 years since everyone had gone. We were so happy to be there to take part in the tradition! Beautiful surroundings, lots of food and goodies to share, and of course an Easter Egg Hunt! What more could you ask for? It is days like this that make me so grateful for the family that we have. I am so happy that Ruby will be able to grow up surrounded by people that love her, and she will have such fun memories of holidays and family traditions...
1 comment:
OMG, Kelly, she is so adorable its painful. I love the ducks on her Easter outfit!
Um, also, can I move to CA? It always looks sunny and gorgeous in all of your pictures!
Post a Comment