Summer is flying by! I can't believe it is already August! I wanted to share a few pics from our vacation to Michigan. Both of my parents were born and raised in Michigan, so the majority of my extended family is still there. Once a year my Dad's side has a family picnic. And this year, many of us who live out of state took the trip to attend! It was such a treat. Not only because I had not been back for a visit in 15 years, but because I got to take my husband and baby girl to meet everyone as well!
Ruby did great on her first flight. She was definitely restless at times since she wasn't able to roam around as she wished she could! But she was able to get a nap in, eat snacks, and make new friends during the 4 hour flight. Not bad at all!
We stayed with my cousin Heather and her family, including a 10 year old, 4 year old, and 9 month old... all boys! Ruby loved all the action and excitement. We made trips most days to visit family, and of course attending the big family picnic! Are time went quickly, and before we knew it was time to come home. It took a lot of energy to chase Ruby around all over the state, but I'm glad we went...






No comments:
Post a Comment