Kelly, Louis, and Ruby

Our baby girl arrived 8 weeks early on July 7th, 2008 weighing just 3 pounds 3 ounces. After 33 long days in the NICU, Ruby finally came home with us and the fun began. We are one blessed family.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ruby's Ramblings

-I want cake now please Mommy (before dinner)

-I want my Dad now (when she woke up in the middle of the night)

-Hold me! I want hug! (when it's bedtime)

-Bubbles tickle my butt! (in the tub)

-Hey Mommy? I want fries. (driving home from preschool)

-See? It's nice! (whenever she makes me wear her toys as a hat)

- This is funny (whenever the Backyardigans show starts)

- Mommy dance! now! (her orders to me when music starts to play)

-I want mommy do it (when she wants me to do something, usually when I ask her to clean up her mess)

No comments: