Kelly, Louis, and Ruby

Our baby girl arrived 8 weeks early on July 7th, 2008 weighing just 3 pounds 3 ounces. After 33 long days in the NICU, Ruby finally came home with us and the fun began. We are one blessed family.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Daddy's Home Video

This is the little video I took when Ruby and I were finally reunited with Louis in the San Diego Airport. Ruby looked behind every potted plant and staircase looking for her Daddy while we waiting for his plane to land. "Where is he? Where's Daddy?"

Once we finally found him she was speechless. She didn't say a word until we stopped at Jack in the Box on the way home. (Louis hadn't had it in 6 months ya know!) As soon as he shut the car door to go inside, Ruby start yelling, "My daddy! Where you going? Daddy!" I told her he was going to get her fries... one of her favorite things of course.

She talked my ear off for the entire time he was inside and as soon as he returned she was quiet again, but just for a few moments, before finally saying, "Daddy? Can I have some fries?"

No comments: