Kelly, Louis, and Ruby

Our baby girl arrived 8 weeks early on July 7th, 2008 weighing just 3 pounds 3 ounces. After 33 long days in the NICU, Ruby finally came home with us and the fun began. We are one blessed family.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good times

Ruby is 2 months old now, but her adjusted age is only 10 days. I try to think of it as being blessed to have had an "extra" 8 weeks with our peanut. I just love her so much, how can you not? We've started venturing out of the house, with much success so far. I'm still concerned about germs and such, since she's so susceptible to getting sick. And getting sick could likely mean going back to the hospital, so we're still being careful with her. Anyway, we're all doing well, and are planning our first trip up north to visit Lou's family. Now THAT will be an adventure.

Hanging out with Mommy Grandpa Murphy and Grandpa Whites Look at those eyes!

Ruby's opinion on "tummy time"... Is this normal for a 10day old??

No comments: