Kelly, Louis, and Ruby

Our baby girl arrived 8 weeks early on July 7th, 2008 weighing just 3 pounds 3 ounces. After 33 long days in the NICU, Ruby finally came home with us and the fun began. We are one blessed family.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Home Again

Louis, Ruby, and I are recovering from our trip in the bay area. Ruby had a wonderful week spending time with her family, staring at her ceiling fan, playing Wii with her Daddy, and just being a cutie pie. As always, it was hard to leave but wonderful to be home too. Ruby seemed a little out of sorts today, which I think is a combination of having been in the car all night and adjusting to being back at home. Mom and Dad could use a good nap too!

Louis and I will be celebrating our dating anniversary this Friday... 5 years! What a journey it has been, and I can only imagine what the next 5 will bring! My life is so full of love and I have Louis to thank for that. I'm a lucky girl =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless your baby! beautiful, My babie was also a premature & God made a way.

God bless,
David