Kelly, Louis, and Ruby

Our baby girl arrived 8 weeks early on July 7th, 2008 weighing just 3 pounds 3 ounces. After 33 long days in the NICU, Ruby finally came home with us and the fun began. We are one blessed family.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Ruby sings

Ruby's been doing a lot of talking for quite some time! It is amazing how quickly a toddler's language developes. And she still finds way to surprise me! The other day Ruby suddently starting singing the entire Alphabet Song all the way through "next time won't you sing with me." I had no idea she new the whole alphabet! Let alone the whole song! She sang it multiple times with a few mistakes here and there, while her Dad and I watched in disbelief.

I grabbed the camera to see if I could catch it and she started to sing while spinning in circles. :)... She did pretty well all things considered.

1 comment:

Sara B said...

She's so adorable! I love her little nightgown...that's what I used to wear to bed everynight when I was little.