Today Ruby is 2 weeks old! And what a crazy two weeks it has been. Last night Louis and I were sitting in the NICU with Ruby when the staff had rounds with the doctor. Ruby's nurse referred to her a "grower and feeder." I've heard this term before from Amy, and basically it means she has no problems, she just needs to eat and grow. It was like a gift to hear those words outloud. =)
Giving Mom "the Look"

How can you not love this face?

Grandma getting to hold her for the first time

Flashing that smile!
2 comments:
Good Lord she is beautiful!!!! even if she looks like her daddy. we are so excited for you guys and she will be home soon!
The Ferradinos
It is so cool to see that little face getting fuller and those eyes are SO WONDERFUL!! I thank God she is doing so well! And I am thankful you share your love with us!! Love all three of you!
Shel, Dan and Abbie
Post a Comment