She's still working on her bottle feedings, and I can tell it's a lot of work. She spit up yesterday, and again this morning, so they put her back on the Reglan for now, and added in Prilosec (which I take as well!) in case she is having trouble digesting. Don't babies just spit up? Hmmmm.... ok.
On the upside, we got to try breastfeeding again today, and I was so pleased at how well it went. I'll spare the details for the men reading (haha) but let's just say she seemed much more peaceful and relaxed than she does with the bottle. It didn't seem like work at all for her, and in those moments I really got to feel like MOM...
Looking into her eyes, I just wish there more I could do! All I want is to make her better, take her home, and hold her in my arms forever! And I know Louis feels the same way. I guess that's what being a parent is right? We just love her so much already, it's truly amazing. In spite of these challenges, we still feel like the luckiest people in the world =)
Who's ready for dinner?
Saying goodbye to Rachel before her big move!
1 comment:
Yeah for Feeding and Growing!! We are so excited to see how she is filling out and really glad to hear you are able to work on breast feeding. Keep the posts coming! It is so beautiful to see little Ruby grow and see your love as a new family grow!! Love you all
Post a Comment