Kelly, Louis, and Ruby

Our baby girl arrived 8 weeks early on July 7th, 2008 weighing just 3 pounds 3 ounces. After 33 long days in the NICU, Ruby finally came home with us and the fun began. We are one blessed family.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Disneyland!

Ruby had her first trip to Disneyland this weekend! Amy's triplets turned 1 and we went to celebrate with their family. The weather was just amazing, and the crowds weren't bad at all.

Ruby did great, aside from the initial crying fit on the tram! (She did NOT like the guy on the loud speaker) After that, she was just a sponge, trying to take in all the new sights and sounds. I carried her in the bjorn most of the day so she could see, and she seemed happy as a clam. We had lunch at the Rainforest cafe, and afterwards Louis got ice cream and I got frozen lemonade! Yum! At the end of the day Ruby started getting wiggly. She wanted to be put down so she could stretch out and roll around. The last picture is of Ruby laying in the back seat of the car when we left. As soon as I put her down she was just laughing and laughing! She definitely slept good that night, we all did =)

I must say, Disneyland is an entirely different experience when you're trying to coordinate a bunch of little ones! Thankfully Amy is an expert, since she is the mother of 6. But at the end of the day, Louis and I decided that now we have to go back so that we can do more!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her Minnie bib!!