Kelly, Louis, and Ruby

Our baby girl arrived 8 weeks early on July 7th, 2008 weighing just 3 pounds 3 ounces. After 33 long days in the NICU, Ruby finally came home with us and the fun began. We are one blessed family.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hello Beautiful!

Since Ruby was doing such a great job sucking down her bottles, they removed her feeding tube today! I'm so excited! And it was soooo heart warming to see her little face with nothing on it =) This is the first time I have see her face tube free EVER! What a blessing.

Her tummy is still big, and they took an x-ray to check out what was going on in there, since all of her tests kept coming back normal. Turns out she has lots of air bubbles in her intestines, likely from how she was eating. Taking the tube out should help reduce the air, so hopefully her tummy will get a little smaller.

Other than that, Ruby just needs to keep eating, poopin, and growing and we should be bringing her home soon! Yay!

Did I mention I had my first beer of 2008? It was tasty...



Ruby's first pants...



The Loves of my life!...



Ruby's Weight Card...



Naked Face!

No comments: