I think I've mentioned that Ruby has discovered yelling. Well, for the last few days, she's really enjoyed it, yelling off and on throughout the day. I started calling her babysaurus because I thought she sounded like a monster. Last night, she was even starting to lose her voice a little. Louis and I cannot stop laughing. So... for your enjoyment, here is a clip of our little Rubysaurus!
5 comments:
That is so adorable!
Jessica Webster (bump)
Ack! So cute! I think Cameron and Evan are already fighting over who will take her to the prom.
I think this is my favorite thing about babies, it's the only time I actually enjoy someone yelling at me =)
Now she just needs a dinosaur hat....hmmm
Well I must say that she sure did "scare" me...yeah right she is too cute for that! I love the videos...keep them coming. Always make me smile. Love you guys-Adrienne & Steve.
That is sooooo funny cause we call Baby Craig Tinysaurus Rexumus!
Post a Comment